START is now an accredited assessment center (AAC) offering a variety of programs and assessments through NCCER. This new accreditation includes an endorsement to perform crane operator certification per OSHA requirements.
The certification process includes a written assessment or assessments, followed by practical examination after the successful completion of the applicable written assessment. NCCER certification is issued only after the student completes both written and practical exams.
START can offer certification for various types of cranes, including:
- Industrial/all purpose
- Rough terrain/all terrain
- Single control station, fixed controls
- Single control station, rotating controls
- Rubber tire truck mount
- Articulating boom truck, fixed controls
- Articulating boom truck, rotating controls
- Telescoping boom truck, fixed controls
- Telescoping boom truck, rotating controls
- Telescopic boom, all terrain
- Lattice boom, friction machinery
- Lattice boom, hydraulic machinery
- Crawler mount crane
NCCER certification is good for five years.
Contact START to schedule an appointment. We can also provide training courses on specific crane types to prepare your personnel for certification testing.
Request more info on Crane Operator Certification
Send us a little information about yourself, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible with more information.